Pages

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Six Weeks Old

Wow, where does the time go? I feel as it were just yesterday I was in the delivery room at Defiance Regional Hospital having my son... and today he turned SIX WEEKS old. I am thankful to have been able to cherish every single day with him; and although I want him to stay my little boy forever, it's been amazing to watch him grow so much already. He is already such a smart little boy, and I can not wait to watch his personally begin to show these next few months.
I am also very excited for his first real holiday. Thanksgiving is such a great time, and I am so thankful for the family and friends that we will be spending it with. I am excited for family coming home and that they will finally meet him!


Laying down with daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment