Pages

Sunday, November 8, 2015

Blog Logos

This week for my digital arts class at The University of Toledo we learned all about vector graphics. Our assignment was to use Method Draw to create two different logos for our blog. I have worked with vector graphics before with different software's and have really enjoyed it, but I did not really like Method Draw. I did not like Method Draw that much because it was missing so many editing features that I am use to using. I am use to there being a lot more editing tools to make the graphics cleaner and better. With that being said, I did my best with what I had to work with. The foot logo is not exactly what I had in mind, but they did not have a "flip" tool, only a rotate tool, so I was unable to create exactly what I wanted too. Overall I am pleased with my work though based on the tools given.

These may seem rather basic, but the block was a lot more difficult to create on Method Draw than I thought it would be, and the shape of the foot was a lot more difficult than I though it would be either. Although, I do like the 'basic' look of the two logos I created because they are just enough to catch your eye. ALSO, I would have liked them to have a transparent background, but for some reason was not able to save them from the website, so I have to screenshot them and crop them. Thanks for viewing my blog! Hope you enjoyed my logos.

No comments:

Post a Comment