Pages

Monday, September 28, 2015

Baby Booming


My latest assignment for my Digital Arts class at the University of Toledo was to create an audio mashup using soundation.com. I found this website very easy to use after watching a few tutorials on youtube. With that being said, I highly enjoyed this assignment and recommend soundation.com to anyone who is interested in learning how to make background music and/or DJ'ing type music.
I found this assignment especially fun because my brother and his friends are big into making their own music like this. It was neat to be able to create something similar to what they do, even though their audio editing is way more complex and high-tech than what I have created.
As for the name of my soundtrack, I just wanted to keep it with the theme of my blog. It was the first thing that popped in my head, which might be due to the fact that I saw someone post on Facebook yesterday that 2015 must be the new baby boom, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment