Pages

Monday, September 7, 2015

The Fishing Hole

For my Digital Arts class at The University of Toledo we were to take pictures of Urban Landscapes last week, and were to edit them this week. Out of all the pictures I took and edited, this is my favorite. It has a lot of meaning to me because it one of the spots in Napoleon where my boyfriend Corey and I go fishing together. Well he mainly does the fishing… I just keep him company and complain how it’s too hot, haha. Anyways, I took this picture using my iPhone 5c, which has a 4-inch 640x1136 display, and an 8-megapixel rear camera. This photo has the dimensions of 2448x3264. When you multiply that out it gives you a total of 7,990,272 pixels, which is just shy of 8 megapixels. It is nice to know that my camera is taking that best quality photos that it can. I then edited this photo using Pixlr Express, a free online website to edit pictures, and love the way it turned out. When editing the photo I enhanced and made the colors much richer by increasing the contrast and by increasing the vibrancy. I also dimmed the exposure of the light a little bit by -2 brightness. Overall I am really happy with how the final project turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment