Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

The Waiting Game

It is absolutely crazy to think that tomorrow will be the first day of October. The month I have been waiting for ALL YEAR. Not only because fall is my favorite season. Not only because I love going to Leaders Family Farm's and getting completely scared in their haunted corn maize, Screamacres. Not only because I love watching the leaves change colors and fall to the ground. BUT because it almost time for my little man to make his appearance. I never thought I could love someone so much, but I do. I am completely in love with this bundle of joy I have been carrying around with me for the past 9 months, and I can not wait to hold him in my arms and spoil him with my love.
Although with that being said, he's being a little suborn, just like his daddy, lol. My doctor told me this week that I will likely go over my due date, maybe even as much as a week over my due date. This news was almost overwhelming to me, because I am SO over being pregnant. My baby is completely healthy and ready to go whenever he wants... he just must be really cozy in my tummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment