Pages

Monday, September 21, 2015

Onesie Typology

This week for my Digital Art class at the University of Toledo we learned about typologies. We were to shoot a series of photos and create our own typology. This assignment is inspired by the work of Hilla and Bernd Becher who took a series of photos of industrial sites and made a grid display of the resulting images.
For my typology I chose to shoot of series of onesies. To put all 16 images together and create the final project I used Pixlr's Advanced Photo Editor. With tutorials on how to complete this assignment I found Pixlr very easy to understand. I found it interesting how drastically the background color changed in all of the pictures. The background is actually a baby blue blanket, but some of these images would convince you otherwise; but I think the different colored backgrounds is really neat and helps your eye bounce around the entire image even more. Overall I was very happy with how this project turned out, and  makes me even more excited for my son to get here! Did I mention there's less than two weeks until my due date?

No comments:

Post a Comment