Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Urban Napoleon



This week for my Digital Media class we were to take our Urban Landscaped photos and make a video collage of them. I used animoto.com to create this presentation of my photos and highly recommend it. Animoto is very easy to use and comes with numerous pre-made styles to choose from. The style I chose for this particular project was called "Frayed Edges". I chose this one because it looked neat and goes very well with my urban landscape photos. On animoto there are also some customization features, so you can edit how your final product appears. You can also choose to use your own music or use a song on their website. I chose to use one of their songs, simply because I do not have music on my laptop and because I liked the song chose.

No comments:

Post a Comment