Pages

Friday, September 4, 2015

One More Month

Wow... I can not believe it. I am exactly one month away from my due date today! It feels like just yesterday I found out I was 5 weeks pregnant. Most people think their pregnancies go by very slow, but mine has flown by for the most part. These past two weeks (and probably this last month) have seemed to be taking the longest though.
I am just so overly excited to meet my little one, and hold him in my arms. That sounds a lot more enjoyable than feeling him kicking my right rib cage all day and all night! But I can not complain to much, because I have had an easy pregnancy; even my doctors reminds me how easy of a pregnancy I have had. And I could not be more blessed that my baby is still on track and very healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment